Magnetic signs are perfect when you would rather not apply
lettering directly to a car or truck.
Special care needs to be taken to insure that the back of
the magnetic material is clean. In the summer, direct sunlight heats
the magnetic material and if the sign is not removed and cleaned
periodically, the magnetic material can damage your paint. The photos
to the right show some paint damage from magnets that were left on for years
and not regularly maintained.
Simply wiping the back of your magnetic sign with a moist
towel every couple weeks is all you need to do.
We are not discouraging the use of magnetic signs.
With proper care they are a great option for your business and will last a