MAGNETIC SIGNS

Magnetic signs are perfect when you would rather not apply lettering directly to a car or truck.

Special care needs to be taken to insure that the back of the magnetic material is clean.  

In the summer, direct sunlight heats the magnetic material and if the sign is not removed and cleaned periodically, the magnetic material can damage your paint.  These photos show some paint damage from magnets that were left on for years and not regularly maintained.

Simply wiping the back of your magnetic sign with a moist towel every couple weeks is all you need to do.

We are not discouraging the use of magnetic signs.  With proper care they are a great option for your business and will last a long time.

This message is only visible to admins.

PPCA Error: Due to Facebook API changes it is no longer possible to display a feed from a Facebook Page you are not an admin of. The Facebook feed below is not using a valid Access Token for this Facebook page and so has stopped updating.